Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The Intensive Home Based Therapeutic Care (IHBTC) is looking for a credentialed professional whose primary responsibility is the supervision of IHBTC clinical staff in the daily performance of their programmatic functions to join their expanding program and positively contribute to the supportive environment. In addition, Clinical Director may carry a small caseload.
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Works with children, adolescents, adults, and elders who may represent varying ethnicities, cultures, and religions; educational level and socioeconomic status is also a variable
- Responsible for ensuring all referrals are responded to within 3 business days
- Provides transportation to youth and families
- Conducts intakes, assessments, individual, group and family therapy in accordance with accepted professional standards; documents treatment plans, interventions and clinical strategies using the guidance of assigned clinical supervisors
- Director is responsible for clinical oversight and development of treatment plans, implementation of clinical interventions and monitoring of treatment goals as well as clinical supervision
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- Master's Degree in one of the following disciplines or closely related fields:
- Clinical Psycholigy
- Education- counseling
- Rehabilitative Counseling
- Social Work
- Independent licensure required, e.g. LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, Psy.D
- Minimum of 2 years of supervised mental health experience working with youth with behavioral health needs
- Minimum of 1 year full time equivalent of clinical experience in a supervisory role
- On-call duties required
- Strong computer skills
- Valid MA Driver's License with proof of car insurance
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.