Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for providing care coordination to enrollees. These individuals may have lived experience. The Care Coordinator works in collaboration and continuous partnership with community resources in a team approach.
What you will be doing to make a difference
- Complete assessment, wellness plans, risk assessments.
- Obtain necessary consents and medical records from collaterals.
- Support implementation of the Person and Family-centered plan of care coordinate care.
- Coordinate care across the spectrum of health services and behavioral health including social services, housing, education systems and employments opportunities, etc.
- Coordinate care between all service models.
- Maintain necessary documentation to satisfy the requirements of HIPAA, 42 CRF Part 2 and other federal and state privacy laws.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Wellness plans are made and are carried out in keeping with the consumer's preferences.
- Work closely with program RN to facilitate patient access to appropriate medical and specialty providers.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- 1 year of experience working with mental health/substance use disorders with a Bachelor's degree in a social services related field; OR
- 2 years of experience working with mental health/substance use disorders with an Associate's degree or High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with electronic medical record and proficiency in communication technologies (email, writing skills, cell phone, etc.)
- Knowledge about local resources and having connections to community health centers and social welfare resources is desirable.
- Bilingual Speakers and Multicultural Candidates Strongly Encouraged to Apply
- Must possess valid Driver's License
- Regular access to reliable transportation required; driving report from Registry of Motor Vehicles upon hire.
- CARC and/or CHW certification, and familiarity with health insurance system are a plus.
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.