The Injection Molding Technician will be responsible for machine quality; productivity; maintaining all equipment; for training all new operators on machine procedures; and checking part quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Maintain Molding Equipment example: Molding Machine, Dryer, Grinder, etc.
- Maintain Quality of the Parts
- Pull and Set Molds
- Ability to navigate PLC to change Robot Setup
- Ability to Check Moister Content of Material
- Ability to read small quality testing equipment example: Calipers, Mics, etc.
- Maintain Molds example: change date stamp and mold cleaning etc.
- Knowledge of screw cleaning
- Basic Molding Machine Maintenance
- Ability to Troubleshoot Issues with molding Machine
- Ability to read a blueprint
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as an injection molding technician.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability