Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Process orders through the ERP system
- Educate dealers (and their sales team) on our product offerings, the product features, and benefits
- Develop technical and application knowledge of Ballantine products
- Make outbound phone calls daily to prospects and existing customers to generate business.
- Identify and recommend product to customers and dealers based on their needs
- Respond to customer return requests
- Excellent PC and internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aftermarket Parts experience preferred but not required
- 3+ year of Customer Service experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability