The Assembler, who works under the direction of the Production Supervisor is responsible for producing parts by assembling parts and subassemblies by hand or with simple machinery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Follow work instructions and/or route sheets, assemble and/or pack products for various departments.
- Inspect machine at beginning of shift and notates on check sheet.
- Clean and/or lubricate machinery as required.
- Inspect and place parts in designated trays.
- Meet specified quantity and quality guidelines.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Reports faulty operation or defective material to supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 months of related experience is preferred.
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking, standing, lifting, reaching, pulling, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing.
- Heavy work: exerting up to 100 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Depth perception (three dimensional vision, ability to judge distance and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability