About the Company
EPIC Security Works, the Bay Area's only concierge-style Security Provider is hiring! We evaluate the personalities of our Security Officers to match them with the right clients to ensure success and happiness of them and our clients. We are proud of the close-knit team we have created which provides EPIC Security Officer's access to a management team who is always available.
EPIC Security Works offers Comprehensive Security Officer training, competitive compensation, flexible schedules, part/full time positions, and room to grow with supervisory and management roles available.
Benefits Available to Security Officers
Full-time Security Officers are eligible for
- Life insurance
As an added bonus, many of our clients are walking distance from BART, easing the stress and cost of the Bay Area commute.
All Security Officers receive an hourly uniform and cell phone reimbursement on top of their hourly wage.
About the Security Officer Position
EPIC Security Works is looking for well-dressed and well-groomed customer service professionals for our premier San Francisco City Property clients. This is a very active post and ideal for Security Professionals that prefer to not sit behind a desk or stand at a door. Candidates must be able to spend the majority of their shift walking, climbing stairs and occasionally riding a bicycle. Candidates must be comfortable with diplomatically moving along vagrants from the property.
Our definition of a Security Officer is someone who is:
- Friendly and enjoys client guest interaction.
- Customer service savvy and solutions-oriented.
- Well-groomed and professional at all times.
- On time and ready to work.
- Positive attitude and outlook.
- Able to take guidance from and execute supervisory directives.
- An effective communicator.
Security Officer Requirements
- Possession of a BSIS Guard Card.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for an 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have no restrictions on climbing and descending stairs.
- Security Officer experience preferred, but not required.
We appreciate your interest in becoming an EPIC Security Officer! Please submit your resume or relevant work experience. We look forward to hearing from you!