Repairs and maintains food grade machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and other facilities equipment.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Accomplish preventative maintenance (PM) and practice continuous improvement so that production equipment achieves production goals.
- Execute PM tasks on schedule to ensure prevention of future down time.
- Follow through on PM task and line work findings to continually improve equipment reliability.
- Contribute knowledge learned through the completion of PM tasks to the PM planning process, ensuring up time and efficiency of equipment.
- Ensure changes in schedules, material availability and line operations do not prevent PM's from being completed.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust, tear down and rebuild manufacturing equipment as required.
- Interact with production supervisors and workers to solicit information about problems and performance.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area that promotes safety and efficiency.
- Intermediate electrical skills, ability to diagnose problems, change motors, replace drives, etc.
- Experience with PLC logic a definite plus.
- Welding and fabrication ability a plus.
- Experience in beverage and good manufacturing which participation in SQF and HACCP preferred.
Who is Country Pure Foods?
Country Pure Foods is a premier manufacturer of beverages including 100% juices, juice drink, lemonades, and plant-based beverages. From the most advanced equipment to the freshest, most delicious ingredients, we take pride in every beverage pack. Country Pure Foods goes above and beyond the standard food safety practices by participating in the highest level of Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification. The SQF certification program is a rigorous series of standards and best practices recognized by The Global Food Safety Initiative to ensure companies deliver both safe and quality products.
Why Work at Country Pure Foods?
Country Pure Foods offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees
- Competitive Pay
- Sign on Bonuses Available
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous PTO Policy
How CPF is Keeping Employees Safe
Country Pure Foods is proud to be considered an essential business in the food supply chain. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking many steps to ensure the safety and well-being of all our employees.
- At each of our facilities we are utilizing temperature scans and employee questionnaires to allow for contact tracing and to be aware of any potential contact with an infected person or persons.
- There are numerous handwashing and sanitizing stations around the facilities, including many that are touchless
- Employees are using PPE in the plants and corporate office in virtually all circumstances but especially when socially distancing is not possible.
- An outside company performs electrostatic sanitation regularly at all our facility's common areas, including bathrooms, offices, and labs.
- Employees are continuously updated on the latest recommendations from the CDC and CPF complies with all federal and state guidelines.
- Employee travel has been limited to essential travel only and access to the plants has been restricted to essential services only.