We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team. This is a Monday through Friday, no weekends automotive technician / dismantling opportunity. This position offers great earning potential. If you love taking cars apart, this is the position for you! We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO/Vacation.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Dismantle vehicles safely while maintaining high productivity
- Label and tag parts for stock
- Check the quality and product type of the parts
- Test engine and all electrical parts including battery
- Drain fluids and place in proper storage
- Perform cuts
- Fill out required paperwork
What you need to succeed at Fenix Parts, Inc.:
At a minimum, youll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of hands-on automotive repair/dismantling experience or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding of the function of each parts of the vehicle
- Own and maintain all the necessary tools
- Be able to lift at least 75lbs
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test