Responsible for correctly locating, identifying and safely removing bolted and unbolted auto parts off vehicles.
- Safely maneuver around the yard and warehouse
- Locate and identify auto parts from a provided work order
- Safely remove bolted and unbolted auto parts with skill and finesse to prevent damage
- Properly tag all parts in preparation for delivery
- Place parts in designated staging area
- Complete all necessary paperwork/computer work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of hands-on automotive repair/parts pulling experience or equivalent
- Must be able to identify automotive parts
- Demonstrate mechanical ability
- Must be able to use hand tools, air tools, and torches
- Must own and maintain all the tools necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs. without assistance
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
- Basic computer skills
** Particularly looking for full time cut guy- this person would unbolt/ remove necessary interior parts/trim pieces in order to cut large body panels like rear quarter panels, center pillars, radiator supports. Will also be trained to use heat out tool for removal of glass.
**Safety is crucial to this position- preferred experience in body work in automotive industry.
**Must be knowledgeable in automotive parts and utilization of tools - particularly sawzall/ body saw.
**Position is commissioned based, starting with guaranteed rate.
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test