Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are pivotal to the success of our organization. You are the face of JazzHR, delivering results through evangelizing our award-winning platform and getting would-be customers excited to learn more. Your role revolves around fueling the Sales Team with qualified opportunities. Your success is driven by your ability to research, qualify and nurture leads in the early stages of their relationship with JazzHR.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive organizational success by conducting outbound sales and marketing activities
- Spearhead research, cold calling, pipeline development, and contacting prospects
- Learn more about our prospective customers through hosting discovery calls to document and organize their needs
- Deliver compelling, brief demonstrations of JazzHR
- Leverage Salesforce (SFDC) to ensure efficient lead management
- Fully document your activities in SFDC
- Develop new business contacts to stimulate sales pipelines
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to speed up sales cycles
- Deliver exceptional results as a part of a team and independently
What you'll bring:
- 2-year post-secondary degree in business or a related field (Preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a positive, self-starter and have a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong organization skills with a focus on even the smallest detail
- Prior experience in phone sales strongly preferred
- You must be tenacious, unflappable, and relentless in your desire to deliver results
- Strong decision making/problem-solving skills are a MUST
This role is based in Waltham, MA and not eligible for telecommuting. Qualified candidates must be able to work onsite in our office each day.
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. Were the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
Were called JazzHR because we feel its a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesnt fit into a box. Jazz fans dont fit in a box. Our company certainly doesnt fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR