Are you looking for a new career and don't know where to start? We have job openings on both 1st and 2nd Shift for candidates who are willing to learn! SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking for Lighting, Lightbar and Kitting Assemblers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Operating hand tools.
- Operating automatic equipment.
- High levels of quality.
- Able to listen/understand and apply direction from Line/Team Lead.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to accurately use a computer for basic reporting.
- Ability to consistently meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Able to read and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Additional tasks as requested by Line/Team Lead.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Capable of learning essential functions listed above.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Vision capabilities to see small parts and small print with or without corrective lenses.
- Ability to accurately differentiate between colors.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. regularly and 40+ lbs. occasionally with assistance.
- Able to pinch and grip small parts for up to 8-10 hours as needed.
- Able to stand for at least (8-10) hours of time and sit for a various length of time.
- Able to bend/twist and reach.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic manufacturing skills preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and write the English language with accuracy.
- Ability to work occasional overtime based on business needs.
To Apply: Please apply on our company website https://soundoffsignal.com/about-us/careers/
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.