We are offering an AMAZING opportunity to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!! DRIVEN and ACCOUNTABLE employees can earn upwards of 70K in their 1st year!!!
$500 SIGNING BONUS to those experienced in Garage Doors or background in construction!!!
This job is based out of our New Windsor, NY location
You will receive paid training, company supplied vehicles, gas, tools, uniforms and excellent benefits.
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
For more information, please visit our websites:
Precision Door Tristate
Work at Precision
The Magic of Precision
Please click 'Apply' to begin the application process.
The Garage Door Service & Sales Technician is responsible for working with customers and homeowners by providing them with solutions for repairing or replacing garage door systems as well as operators. Technicians will go into customers garages, complete full inspections of the garage, provide recommendations to the customer, and complete any agreed upon work same day.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions for the customer
- Educate customers on the options and benefits of our product offerings
- Perform on the spot service
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must maintain safe work environment upon completion of work and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris
- Stay current with all door models from various manufacturers
- Perform follow up procedures with open door estimates
- Convert sales at a rate that is set by company
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with Garage Door inspections, repairs and sales
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- Must be able to climb and work off of a step ladder
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
The preceding job description is not designed to comprise a full listing of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Other job duties and job responsibilities may change or be designated at any time, with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not discriminate and base our employment decisions on an applicant's or employee's race, color, creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Please click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster