Arc3 Gases, Inc. is a growing, multi-generation family-owned and operated industrial gas and welding supply distributorship with over 50 locations in Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia. We have a broad retail and distribution network that enables us to provide outstanding service to customers of all types and sizes, and we serve many industries ranging from fabrication and manufacturing to research, health care, and food and beverage.
Arc3 succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees, our customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right way, were reliable, and we engender trust using our technical expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses. We attract, develop and retain employees who deliver this value consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in their safety, health and overall well-being.
The CO2 Sales Representatives primary function is to sell bulk CO2 supplies and Nitrogen generator systems and services to the rapidly expanding market of franchised and independent restaurants, convenience stores, hotels, bars, breweries, theaters, and other food service and hospitality establishments.
- Identify, prospect, and sell to new customers.
- Develop proposals for presentation to prospective customers.
- Maintain current customer relationships through proactive communication.
- Manage and initiate agreement renewals of existing accounts.
- Successfully sell to new customers and achieve sales goals.
- Directly manage all aspects of the sales territory.
- Utilize company tools to assist in managing the sales territory.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the corporate office and operations staff as well as the field sales organization.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must be self-disciplined.
- Must be able to manage from a home-office base.
- Must be able to prospect new customers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL.
- Must be able to make small CO2 system repairs as needed.
- Must be able to work on an on-call rotation.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to routinely lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in a wide range of temperatures.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCRETION
Arc3 requires all employees to sign a non-disclosure of confidential information agreement.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
#co2 #bulkco2 #repair #sales #salesrep #customers #salesterritory #customer #presentations #proposals #nitrogen #gas #compressedgas #CDL