The Director of Marketing will focus on developing and implementing e-commerce strategies and tactics that optimize our online marketing presence, best promote our products over the Internet and maximize our e-commerce sales. Position includes supervisory responsibilities of other marketing professionals.
Ecommerce Marketing Management
- Strategic planning, marketing and decision making that develop and drive growth in new and existing retail markets
- Determining, developing and implementing strategies and tactics that simultaneously optimize omni-channel sales and profit goals
- Channel specific strategy development for e-commerce alone and for the integration of e-commerce and in-store retail distribution
- Channel strategy development
- Revenue forecasting and analysis
- Explore new services for online retailers
- Cross-functional project management
- Provide leadership for and be an advocate for e-commerce change
- Manage and build strategic partnerships
- Develop budgets for projects, monitor expenses and cost effectiveness of programs
- Develop measures to analyze online sales progress through statistics, traffic studies and click-thru data and market share estimates
- Web marketing innovation
- Familiar with latest technology systems related to e-commerce
- Understanding of programming/usability, web analytics, design, functionality
- Understanding of online application development
- Web analytics and conversion analysis
- Member of Internet retail community and network
Management of Staff:
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and controlling.
- Responsible for staffing, terminations, disciplinary actions, training, and developing subordinates
- Responsible for completing adequate performance documentation on time.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of timecards and approving them in a timely manner.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, web development, business, communications or information technology required
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Must have experience working with large retail business in their marketing divisions.
- Experience with brand development required
- Experience launching e-commerce sites
- Experience using web analytics tools
- In-depth knowledge of web communication and design
- Management or supervisory experience required
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs required
- Driver's license required for occasional travel for customer visits and industry tradeshows
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs