This is a 1st shift position; Monday through Friday 4:45AM to 2PM. Provides the highest level of customer service to all customers in line with value of Customer First by supervising and coordinating activities and work assignments of Loaders, Delivery Drivers and CDL Drivers. Ensures deliveries that meet customer needs while maintaining safety, efficiency, cost and compliance.
1. Maintain a safe and compliant workplace at all times
2. Develop efficient and balanced delivery routes
3. Schedule loaders and drivers to ensure timely completion of routes and timely deliveries
4. Communicate with customers and sales team as needed in order to confirm, update, schedule and plan deliveries to meet customer needs
5. Build and print routes for drivers on a daily basis, including but not limited to invoices, shipping documents, route sheets, barcode labels, manifests and any special instructions as needed
6. Prepare daily reporting for on-time performance, report times, vehicles & trip itineraries
7. Review drivers paperwork (VCR and log book) and file appropriate paperwork including tracking of DOT hours
8. Review and update routes, including adding new customers based on daily communication and reroutes existing customers as required
9. Follows up on VCR (Vehicle Condition Report) reports with maintenance
10. Assists drivers with problems/issues as issues arise (during the day or at the end of the route), debrief drivers on daily performance
11. Communicate performance standards and objectives, and monitor operations and work of all route Team Members.
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- At least 3-5 years of Transportation/Logistic experience preferred but not required
- Must have strong communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer software applications to include spreadsheets and word processing
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test