Are you an impact player? Do you like to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities and deadlines? Is your word your bondif you tell someone you are going to do something, they know with certainty it will be completed accurately and correctly? Can you plan and prioritize your day without being micro-managed? If this sounds like you, we would like to speak with you.
At Stella & Chewys, were dedicated to the simple proposition that pets should be healthy and happy every day of their lives. Just as their love is unconditional, so should the care they receive and the quality of what they eat.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including; health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k with competitive company match, paid holidays, and paid time off. A few other perks include summer hours, discounted product and an option to bring your pup to work!
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Supervisor is responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll processing and other accounting related activities.
Essential Functions include the following.
• Payroll processing and reporting •
• Travel and expense administration and reporting
• Collections and dispute resolution
• Credit monitoring and decisioning
• Supervision of two accounting staff (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable)
• Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency
• Support a system of internal controls and maintain appropriate segregation of duties
• Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of a fast growing company
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 7-10 years experience
• Previous experience with payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable required
• Strong organizational skills with a superior work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attentive to detail
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Previous experience in CPG manufacturing company desired
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the person occupying this position. You may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by Management.