Schneiderman's, a leading Minnesota furniture retailer, is looking for a furniture service technician for in-home repair. The successful applicant will be someone who takes pride in their work and leaves a positive impression with our customers. Our distribution center is located in Lakeville, Minnesota.
Work Schedule will be Wednesday Saturday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Need to have basic knowledge in upholstery and/or wood working.
We will teach you about the products we sell, how to repair them and effectively communicate with the customer.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems and follow-up on details.
You should be able to lift up to 50 pounds without the aid of another person.
Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and observe the Minnesota DOT regulations.
PTO and Holiday Pay
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Discounts on Furniture Purchases
401k with Employer Match
4-Day Work Week
- Basic knowledge in upholstery and/or wood working
- Ability to solve problems and follow-up on details
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
- Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and observe MN DOT regulations
- Must pass a pre-employment background check