SunSource, headquartered in Addison, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago), is one of North Americas leading fluid power distribution companies, providing products, services and information in hydraulics, pneumatic, filtration, automation systems, and related industrial components, serving both the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile equipment markets. We are currently seeking an experienced Hydraulic Technician in Savage, MN .
The primary responsibility of the Hydraulic Technician is to service and repair various pumps, motors, and power units including testing, trouble-shooting, repair and assembly.
- Identify components to be repaired by manufacture specification
- Diagnose problems and give recommendations for repairs
- Inspect parts and various components & determine if parts are re-workable
- Assemble units according to manufacturer specifications
- Test repaired unit using manufacturer test specifications
- Make necessary adjustments to repaired unit.
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years in fluid power service and repair experience required, which includes hydraulic and pneumatic trouble shooting, tear downs and assembly. 3 to 5 years experience preferred. Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have a basic understanding working with the hand tools and shop tools
- Minimum H.S. diploma/G.E.D. 2-year fluid power associates degree or formal training in related field or a suitable combination of related training and work experience
- Able to stand 95 to 100% of the workday
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to read schematics
- This position is considered an intermediate level and an incumbent is expected to perform routine repairs without direct supervision or assistance.
SunSources history of accomplishment and continued growth means that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that provides opportunities for development and advancement of our associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our customers, suppliers and internal associates. We are all bound by a pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality products and services within our industry and achieving the companys growth objectives.
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you!
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
Why is SunSource a great place to work? Click here WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keyword: "hydraulic technician", "Hydraulic systems", "hydraulic repair", "Hydraulic Mechanic", "hydraulic machinist", "pump technician", "pump mechanic", "machinist", "service and repair", "hydraulic troubleshooting"