We are looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the team. We are looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the team: Dental assistant with experience in implants and prosthetics. We're looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking, dependable team player, with great customer service skills; one who communicates very well and pays attention to every detail.
Why you should consider joining our team:
- A very competitive compensation package (base plus bonus)
- A four day work week (M-TH)
- 100% paid full benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Work in a state-of-the-art dental center
The Dental Assistant must be proficient in the following:
- Assisting the Restorative Dentist in prosthetic treatment for each patient.
- Experience working with dentists who deliver perform implants, preliminary and custom impressions, bite rims,relines and adjustments. Managing supplies and ordering.
- Ability to follow company standard of care protocols and learn the Renew Way.
- Maintain highest clinical standards for sterilization and cleanliness.
- Assist doctor in accurate and timely charting of patient records.
- Outstanding chair-side and communication skills.
- OSHA and HIPPA a plus, we will train as well.
- Must have current Certifications/Licenses per state guidelines.