See all jobs in Atlanta GA
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
About This Opportunity
The role is a Voice Engineer with background in Genesys and Cisco platforms. This person will act as a technical resource to help communicate across teams and drive projects for the Voice Services team as well as provide technical support to the team and internal customers.
- Assume the role of voice engineer II and subject matter expert for InComm's Genesys telephony platform, including all peripheral equipment and applications support.
- Design innovative solutions to ensure 24x7 high availability of Genesys call center technologies. Including accurate technical and creative solutions to user issues ranging from basic phone/agent set up to complex telephony solutions.
- Serve as the technical lead on projects of all scopes by developing design documentation, coordinating system changes, leading project meetings, and executing configuration changes around contact center systems.
- Assist with support on other telephony platforms such as Cisco UCCE, Acme SBC and HyperTrax modem banks.
- Analyze current contact center platforms and recommend ways to improve/modernize voice services, design and propose innovative ideas, and ensure service excellence across multiple contact center locations.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain disaster recovery plan for telephony solutions.
- Timely response required for daily system adds, moves and changes which may include research, resolution and response to questions or incidents that are received via the ServiceNow ticket system and/or via telephone or email.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve all IC related desktop user issues; on-site and remotely.
- Perform IC server system troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring.
- Maintain telephony resources and equipment such as, voice circuits, DID's, POTS lines, gateways, telephones, headsets, etc.
- Set appropriate customer expectations and fulfill customer committments.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Genesys Pure Connect (Interactive Intelligence) including Marquee and Optimizer.
- Minimum of 5 years expereince in Telephony/Contact Center space, telecom, and network.
- ICCE/GCP Certifications strongly preferred
- Experience with other platform a plus such as Genesys Pure Connect or Cisco UCCE, CVP
- Certifications in UCCE or other Voice Platforms, a plus
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-user customers.
- Strong background in IP Telephony environment
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, using good judgement in the assessment of situations to quick resolution.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.