- Build secure, scalable, and reliable technologies in the cloud, giving you full-stack exposure to all of the latest cloud technologies our team is working on, including Ruby on Rails, React.js, Java, PostgreSQL, OpenShift, and more
- Work in a highly-collaborative workspace that encourages pairing and knowledge sharing, and prizes quality practices such as test-driven development
- Be a key member of one of several small, empowered, cross-functional teams, working closely with our product managers, designers, and customers to implement, innovate, design, and build Vinetis core product features
- Help junior and mid-level developers reach their full potential
- Identify issues and drive architecture discussions
- Design configurable software capable of supporting the needs of our growing customer base
- Work closely and collaborate with all product stakeholders to help drive features to successful delivery and help implement and drive alignment decisions
- 5+ years current hands on engineering experience, developing commercial or open source software in Ruby on Rails and React.js (or similar frameworks, such as Node.js, Java/Spring, Angular.js, PHP, etc) and experience in OOP
- Great communication skills; high collaboration; desire to pair, learn, and teach; and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to create software components and frameworks that are testable, reusable, and easy to change
- Solid understanding of how to build scalable web platforms. Microservice experience is a plus.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality code, and passionate about great design and code quality
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and ability to contribute quickly
- Experience working on a team using Agile and Test-Driven Development methodologies and techniques
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience with Security, OAuth, SSO
- Experience with AWS, virtualization technologies and infrastructures
- BS in Engineering/CS or equivalent job experience
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, bio-pharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine--all to ensure that patients get the treatments they need. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, theres an opportunity to provide greater health outcomesand curesto patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations are adopting Vinetis platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by some of the most influential VCs in healthcare such as GE Ventures, DFJ, Canaan, Casdin, Section 32, and Mayo Clinic Ventures.