See all jobs in Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Work with an engagement team to provide quality tax services to clients in various industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, insurance, health care, wholesale/distribution, financial institution, governmental and nonprofit companies.
- Actively maintains the firms core values HT3 and service standards.
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for business and individual clients
- Apply general tax rules and concepts to returns
- Hone tax research and planning skills, including the ability to identify, analyze and articulate problems and opportunities, and propose solutions as a client advocate
- Effectively communicate results, both internally and externally on project and client information
- Understand client objectives and maximize the value of the service we provide with respect to attaining those objectives
- Maintain understanding of all relevant computer software applications and how they might best be used to promote efficient use of time
- Obtain understanding of the economics of job performance by reviewing and working within Firm operational budgets and billing constraints
- Develop time management skills and identify process improvement opportunities
- Attend and participate in tax training as assigned by management
- Participate in professional and business organizations as required
- Participate in client development and marketing efforts as required
- Compliance to the Firms quality control standards
- Required Skills
- Bachelors degree in accounting from an accredited college
- Compliance to the 150 hour rule and/or a CPA
- Experience as an intern in a public accounting environment and/or six months to 2 years public accounting experience preferred
- Strong technical, research, organizational and analytical skills required
- Experience in a paperless accounting software preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Job Location
- Tulsa, , United States
- Position Type
Who do you know at
Hogan Taylor LLP
Return To Job Listings
How To Apply:
HoganTaylor is a lasting business with an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our desire to be leaders in the markets of those we serve.
Whether you are a current college student looking for an introduction to public accounting through an internship, a soon-to-be college graduate ready to take your first career step or an experienced professional looking to enhance your career through a new experience, we invite you to explore a career at HoganTaylor.