2018 Summer Assurance Intern
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Job Summary: Perform financial statement audits, reviews, compilations and other attestation engagements under supervision of experienced staff in various industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, professional services, health care, governmental, wholesale/distribution, financial institution and nonprofit companies.
- Contribute to the assurance workflow by researching and analyzing financial statement issues utilizing various electronic sources and software
- Hone assurance research and planning skills, including the ability to identify, analyze and articulate problems and opportunities, and propose solutions as a client advocate
- Effectively communicate results, both internally and externally, on project and client information
- Carry moderately complex tasks through to completion
- Maintain understanding of all relevant computer software applications and how they might best be used to promote efficient use of time
- Obtain understanding of the economics of job performance and Firm operation by reviewing and working within Firm and client budgets and billing constraints
- Attendance and participation in Level 1 assurance training as assigned
- Expected level of time worked is 40 - 50 hours per week
- Maintain a positive, constructive relationship with clients
- Adhere to the Firms quality control standards
- Adhere to a high standard of independence and integrity
- Travel as required
- Required Skills
- Pursuing education requirements to sit for the CPA exam
- Completed Intermediate Accounting I by time of start
- Proficient in use of computers and basic software applications
- Ability to perform under time-pressures and meet deadlines
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Job Location
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Position Type
Who do you know at
Hogan Taylor LLP
Return To Job Listings
How To Apply:
HoganTaylor is a lasting business with an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our desire to be leaders in the markets of those we serve.
Whether you are a current college student looking for an introduction to public accounting through an internship, a soon-to-be college graduate ready to take your first career step or an experienced professional looking to enhance your career through a new experience, we invite you to explore a career at HoganTaylor.