Manages audit activities for assigned segments across the Bank to include the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) capital planning and stress testing, and Model Risk for HSBC North America Holdings (HNAH). Provides independent, objective assurance over the Groups internal control framework and assists management by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Oversees monitoring and continual assessment of capital planning and stress testing activities to ensure that the entire process is functioning in accordance with supervisory expectations (Federal Reserve Board (FRB), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)), the firms policies and procedures, and appropriate independent review and challenge is occurring at all key levels. Prepares and delivers written evaluations and recommendations to executive management team, and for review by the corporate board, audit committee and external regulators. Ensures external audit or regulatory criticisms of assigned businesses are corrected.
Full time Employment, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or Foreign Equivalent in Business, Accounting, Finance, Quantitative or a related field and 8 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in Business or audit experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
* Capital planning and stress testing, Model Risk, Risk Governance and Appetite framework.
* Regulatory framework audits including Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process, or related equivalent.
* Apply technology or audit expertise to business issues or operational problems.
* Understanding of model risk including model development and independent validation.
* Prior experience with statistical modelling tools such as SAS, SQL, R or similar
Of the qualifying experience, must have 3 years of experience in:
* Direct reports Management, Coaching and Mentoring.
* Experience of project management/Audit lead/Auditor in Charge for large scale audits.
International or domestic travel required up to 10%
Must apply via email by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference "Job Code: 3650" to be considered.
HSBC Technology & Services (USA) Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.