Hi-Tech Interiors Incorporated was founded 25 years ago on the principles of excellence, innovation and integrity. We believe in quality work and empowerment of our people. Our passion is people whether referring to clients, employees, family and community. We take pride in our fundamental values and vision which keep us collectively focused towards our growth as individuals and as a company.
Our commercial construction firm takes safety serious, and we require all of our employees to use OSHA standards and occasionally EM385-1-1 practices to keep everyone safe on our job sites. Hi-Tech Interiors Inc. is seeking an experienced Construction Safety Professional. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in commercial construction and the specific safety issues inherent to our construction sites.
Construction Safety Professional Responsibilities and Duties
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Verifies the injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies.
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees.
- Works closely and communicates clearly and in a timely manner with human resources and superiors.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near misses by leading injury and incident inquiries.
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits of personnel, equipment and materials.
- Promotes safe practices on job sites.
- Respond to employee safety concerns.
- Verifies that all equipment is safer for use.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- (CSP) Construction Safety Professional Certification
- 6+ years experience in the construction industry
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
- Team oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and Trustworthy
- Drug Free
- Valid DL
- Reliable Transportation
- Health and Dental Plan
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Incentive Program
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- People Based Culture
High quality, high achievement, high integrity at Hi-Tech Interiors Inc. where we still do business the old fashioned way with good communication and a handshake!
How To Apply:
We offer a Drug-Free Workplace, offer benefits which include Health insurance, Vision insurance and Supplement Insurance. After one year of employment, employees are eligible for 401K. Business number: (785) 539-7266 or (785) 587-8523. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi-Tech Interiors, Inc.