Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers is a design-oriented firm with 31 years of providing creative and quality architectural solutions for a diverse portfolio of project types including K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Religious Assembly, Hotels, and Public Service facilities.
We are seeking a licensed Architect (Virginia) with a minimum of 10 years of post-licensure experience who enjoys involvement in all aspects of a project, from initial client contact through project closeout.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong detailing skills, building construction technical understanding
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Creative design talent
- Effective communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through technical, code and agency approval issues
- Candidate must be able to work well in a collaborative, team culture
- Project experience aligned with our project types
Send resume with cover letter, salary requirements and 3 professional references to THIS EMAIL or mail to Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers, Attn: Kelly Wilkins, 656 Elm Avenue SW, Roanoke VA 24016.
Whether you are a native Roanoker or one of our metropolitan friends looking for a change of pace, come and explore this exciting opportunity to join our firm. We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include PTO, health, dental and disability insurance plans, flexible work schedule, paid AIA dues, and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
How To Apply:
Please e-mail resumes to:
Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers