Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers is a design-oriented firm with over 30 years of providing creative and quality architectural and engineering solutions for a diverse portfolio of project types including K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Religious Assembly, Hotels, and Public Service facilities.
We are seeking a licensed Civil Engineer (Virginia) with a minimum of 5 years of site development experience.
Additional requirements include:
- Experienced in all aspects of Site Plan Development
- Understanding of Stormwater Management design and analysis meeting DEQ VSMP regulations and Erosion and Sediment Control requirements
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Familiarity with jurisdictional site plan submittal including but not limited to; local governments, utility authorities and VDOT
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Ability to navigate through technical, zoning and agency approval issues
- Candidate must be able to work well in a collaborative, team culture
- Project experience aligned with our project types
- Civil 3-D
Our employees enjoy a positive work environment along with the opportunity for company advancement and personal growth.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Signing Bonus
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
Send resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and 3 professional references to THIS EMAIL or mail to Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers, Attn: Kelly Wilkins, 656 Elm Avenue SW, Roanoke VA 24016.
How To Apply:
Please e-mail resumes to:
Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers