Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers is a design-oriented firm with over 30 years of providing creative and quality architectural and engineering solutions for a diverse portfolio of project types including K-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Religious Assembly, Hotels, and Public Service facilities.
We are seeking a licensed Architect (Virginia) with 8 - 10 years of post-licensure experience who enjoys involvement in all aspects of a project, from initial client contact through project closeout.
- Strong detailing skills, building construction technical understanding
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Creative design talent
- Effective communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through technical, code and agency approval issues
- Candidate must be able to work well in a collaborative, team culture
- Project experience aligned with our project types
- Revit BIM Software
Our employees enjoy a positive work environment along with the opportunity for company advancement and personal growth.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
Send resume with cover letter, salary requirements and 3 professional references to THIS EMAIL or mail to Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers, Attn: Kelly Wilkins, 656 Elm Avenue SW, Roanoke VA 24016.
How To Apply:
Please e-mail resumes to:
Hughes Associates Architects & Engineers