Real Estate Management Company headquartered in Des Moines is hiring for an Internal Audit Supervisor- Ideal position for someone with 3+ years audit experience out of public accounting.
Essential Job Functions:
· Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer and client interaction.
· Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
· Responsible for managing assigned team to include but not limited to: hiring, onboarding, training, mentoring, managing leaves of absences, setting goals and monitoring performance standards.
· Establishes Bank accounts for new acquisitions and implements payment solutions used for collection of resident receivables
· Performs monthly/quarterly review of all bank account reconciliations and assists with resolution of outstanding matters pertaining to cash.
· Administers set-up and access for online banking products.
· Handles bank reconciliations for corporate entities.
· Responsible for setting up and implementing payment processing accounting software.
· Manages internal audit program; including scheduling, planning and communicating audit results.
· Assumes lead role for continued development of internal audit program, assessing risk and evaluating internal controls and recommending methods for strengthening the internal controls
· Works on special projects as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· 2+ years’ accounting experience required; audit experience preferred
· CPA or CMA designation Preferred
· Excellent Microsoft Office application skills
· High level written and oral communication skills
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Strong understanding and working knowledge of the company's policies and procedures
· Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resumes to:
Iowa Career Connection