Accounting Manager - Multinational Publicly Traded Manufacturing
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for overseeing accounting, financial reporting, and internal control activity supporting multiple legal entities as part of overall responsibility for the accounting and reporting activities of the North American operation.
This position includes reviewing and establishing consistent accounting best practices with continued focus on ongoing control measures to maintain company policy guidelines, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 (SOX), and U.S. GAAP.
The Accounting Manager is responsible to develop and support accounting team members. This role will be a key business liaison with the U.S. business unit, finance, tax, and operational leaders to ensure timely and accurate financial statement submission while ensuring that reporting requirements are met.
This position is also responsible to help create an environment and culture that fosters business process improvement. This position is a leadership role reporting to the GBS Controller and requires skills in leading, influencing, and coaching others, sound judgment, good communications, organizational knowledge, self-management, and strong U.S. GAAP and SOX experience. Formation of strong partnerships with business unit and functional leaders is crucial to the overall success of this role.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 7+ years applied business and Accounting experience, preferably in a large, publicly traded organization or public accounting firm.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CMA.
- Master`s of Science in Accounting, Master`s of Business Administration, and/or Certified Management Accountant.
- Experience with the Oracle ERP system.
- Previous experience in public accounting and/or shared services.
Posted On: Thursday, February 15, 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
Iowa Career Connection