See all jobs in Wichita KS
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Job Type: Full Time
One Main Place Building
Requisition Number 17-0208
Post Date 10/20/2017
Title Call Center Banker
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours M-F 10am-7pm, Rotating Saturday
Location One Main Place Building
At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team member brings to the table. Its something weve learned firsthand over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and most of all trust.
The Call Center Banker is responsible for responding to customer questions and resolving complaints regarding consumer, internet, and card products in a friendly and professional manner. Identifies and pursues sales opportunities by enhancing the customer relationship with INTRUST in a needs-based manner. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs Character Qualities.
- Responds to all incoming inquiries providing one call resolution.
- Assigned to multiple call center skills and required to make independent decisions in resolving customer issues, occasionally escalating problems and complaints to a supervisor.
- Provides clear and concise documentation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Enhance customer relationships by proactively uncovering needs and offering appropriate products and services.
- Follow established procedures to prevent losses and contribute positively to profitability.
- May perform other specific responsibilities as determined by a member of the Customer Solutions Center management staff.
- Schedule Adherence
- Idle Time
- Customer Service
- Sales per day
- Fraud Prevention
Education and Experience: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years previous experience in customer service related field preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: High level of attention to detail in addition to demonstrated customer service and sales skills. Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills. Strong oral, written communication and organizational skills. Ability to perform duties under frequent time pressures in highly interruptive conditions. Detail oriented and ability to multi-task utilizing multiple computer programs. Computer experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Internet products.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System (NMLS) Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Long periods of time spent viewing personal computer. Long periods of time talking on the telephone and typing.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor`s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend
How To Apply:
INTRUST Bank, NA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.