See all jobs in Wichita KS
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Job Type: Full-Time
At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team member brings to the table. Its something weve learned firsthand over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and most of all trust.
Job Summary: The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that INTRUST Bank capitalizes on the full features, benefits and efficiencies of the Salesforce platform to meet the needs of various business units. This position will work directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as a primary contact for business units, promote adoption of the system, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and provide training.
- Administer and configure Salesforce and provide production support to users in Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and other business units.
- Serve as the liaison to business units to collect business requirements, design project plans and ensure the application is meeting end-user needs.
- Gather, analyze and document functional requirements for new projects / enhancements and document business process flows.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Keep Salesforce users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Customize and validate objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Manage user permissions to control access to Salesforce data and functions.
- Configure Salesforce and third-party AppExchange applications.
- Create, maintain and run Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Proactively identify and remove system and process obstacles to optimize momentum and effectiveness of Salesforce users.
- Research production issues, respond proactively, and resolve user problems as they are reported.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Maintain Salesforce system with a keen eye toward user experience, process efficiency, and data integrity.
- Provide consultation for new hire training and end user training of new features and processes.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, triggers, and data validation rules.
- Assist in evaluating Salesforce as an option against other third party applications to meet various business needs.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the end users.
- Coordinate all changes in accordance with the Change Management guidelines.
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent education required. General understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts. 1 - 3 years of Salesforce Administration or systems analyst experience is preferred. Banking and Sales workflow experience preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Must be able to work as a team. Excellent oral and written communications. Strong problem solving skills and with logical skill, to meet strategic goals. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications and understanding of relational database concepts and data management required.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None.
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to hear and speak clearly both face-to-face and over the phone. Must be able to use hands to key information and handle objects.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Some travel required related to conferences and training.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
How To Apply:
INTRUST Bank, NA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.