Responsible for performing skilled and semi-skilled work in the design, construction, and installation of custom cabinets (in both commercial and residential settings).
- Installers will utilize blueprints and on-site measurements to properly size cabinets and also assist in the fabrication and construction of cabinets, and in the removal and installation of new cabinets.
- Be well organized, and insist on high quality standards. We are looking for individuals with a professional appearance that have the proven ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced environment while meeting high expectations,
- The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of cabinet installation experience (kitchen and bath cabinetry, crown molding, other misc. moldings and countertops)
- Minimum of 2 years of cabinet installation experience (kitchen and bath cabinetry, crown molding): 2 years
Required license or certification:
- High school or equivalent
How To Apply:
We are searching for reliable people that have a strong work ethic, unwavering commitment and a deep passion for producing high quality work.
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and holidays; health, dental, disability insurance; and a 401K plan with company match. If you would like to join a successful, fast-grow company and work on a variety of challenging projects ~ then come experience the perfect blend of precision and passion at Joseph A. Interiors!
Joseph A. Interiors