Responsible for accurately setting up and efficiently operating woodcutting and woodworking machines (CNC) in order to produce cut parts and components according to product specifications. May also include operation of any machine in the department such as Edgebander, other saws, etc.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Experience reading and interpreting all parts of a blueprint/shop drawing. Experience reading a tape measure.
· Previous experience and/or knowledge of wood building materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct wood products. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance. Familiarity with machine programming and tooling involved in operating machines.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, customers and vendors as well. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Organizational skills required, including the ability to prioritize work effectively; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines; analyze problems (not just symptoms); propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry-out decisions made, ask questions, and follow up with feedback where appropriate.
How To Apply:
We are searching for reliable people that have a strong work ethic, unwavering commitment and a deep passion for producing high quality work.
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and holidays; health, dental, disability insurance; and a 401K plan with company match. If you would like to join a successful, fast-grow company and work on a variety of challenging projects ~ then come experience the perfect blend of precision and passion at Joseph A. Interiors!
Joseph A. Interiors