POWDER COAT Laborer
The Powder Coat Laborer is responsible for the preparation, loading, and unloading of parts for the automated powder coat paint line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads and moved materials to and from overhead conveyer with crane assistance.
- Preps completed parts for shipping by loading parts to skids with crane assistance.
- Manually touches up any flaws found in powder coating.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Manual labor tasks (lifting, carrying, dragging or pulling material, etc.)
- Use of hand tools
How To Apply:
Please use the apply link below
JR Custom Metal Products, Inc.