See all jobs in Manhattan KS
Job Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Job Type: Full-Time
8a.m-5p.m. M-F; Some Saturdays
varies, depending on experience
Landmark National Bank, Manhattan, currently has an opening for a full-time Customer Care Center Associate to provide excellent standard of service.
Position responsibilities include:
- Receives inquiries and or contacts customers by telephone.
- Uses bank computer systems to log and retrieve information as well as to track and resolve problems relating to customer accounts.
- Provides prompt, quality customer service using available online records.
- Responsible for taking and processing research requests and delivering results to the customer within established timeframes.
- Communicate with divisions and other departments when necessary to provide prompt, quality customer service.
- Make adjustments, corrections, and changes to records within defined authority.
- Maintain a working understanding of, and comply with applicable banking regulations and policies.
- Meet service standard requirements provided by Customer Care Center Manager.
- Assist team members.
- Initiate outbound follow-up calls to build relationships with customers.
- Discuss and promote products, practices, rates, and fees of the bank.
- Support the strategic goals of Landmark National Bank.
- Utilize proper customer identification procedures.
- Process transfers between deposit accounts.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by Customer Care Center Manager.
Landmark National Bank provides an excellent salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to act as a team leader when manager is not available.
- Two or more years of banking experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Good verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.