Landmark National Bank is seeking a full-time Mortgage Loan Closer to perform a variety of duties in the Mortgage Banking Department.
- Assisting the processing and underwriting staff in performing all necessary procedures to close and fund residential mortgage loans in accordance with policies and loan-specific requirements.
- Contacting third parties (e.g. Title Company) to request documents; verifying the accuracy of required documents; handling outside communications to ensure loans are closed in a timely manner
- Coordinating loan funding
- Reviewing underwriting approval for each "clear to close" loan file to ensure that all conditions have been cleared by an authorized employee prior to closing
- Verifying the accuracy and consistency of documents
- Handling internal loan funding and post funding deficiencies as needed
- Knowledge of RESPA, state, federal, investor compliance, and knowledge of escrow practices and basic laws applicable to mortgage lending is critical.
- Strong organizational
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other proprietary software. Encompass experience is a plus.
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.