The primary role of the Credit Analyst is to prepare financial spreads, real estate valuations, and other financial or credit analysis to assist the Commercial Banking group in making and documenting sound lending decisions. Credit Analysts will also be responsible for ordering third party independent appraisals for consumer and commercial loans as needed. Additionally, credit analysts may assist in preparation of loan approval reports and periodic management reports related to the lending and credit risk functions.
Skills necessary to work independently, be detail oriented, and organized
- Must possess sufficient education and/or experience to understand and evaluate complex financial statements and tax returns
- Previous lending experience, loan underwriting experience, and/or education necessary to evaluate elements of credit risk
- Responsible for preparation of financial spreads
- Responsible for all aspects of real estate valuations for consumer and commercial loans. This includes verifying valuations are completed within regulatory requirements and in accordance with LNB policies.
- Preparation of various management reports using multiple software applications.
Landmark National Bank offers an excellent salary and benefits package and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.