Landmark National Bank is seeking an Assistant Manager of Retail Banking to assist the Retail Banking Manager with the following functions: technical skill training of frontline bank staff, retail operations training, consumer loan mentoring and underwriting, developing and administering the Teller as a Career Program, assisting Retail Banking Manager with the development of retail procedures, and serving as an information liaison for retail banking staff.
Essential Functions include:
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Previous banking and management experience is required.
- Previous experience with a teller platform system and proficiency with Windows based applications.
- Previous consumer lending experience as both a lender and underwriter required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to all bank locations and work some weekend and evening hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.