This position is primarily responsible for commercial loan production, servicing, collection, profitability and oversight of commercial loans within the loan officer’s portfolio. The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for the profitability and risk management on his/her portfolio. Loan Officer will serve as a voting member of his/her regional loan committee. In certain markets, the individual may also act as a consultative resource for retail managers when needed. Commercial Loan Officers are expected to prospect new business on a regular basis and fully participate in internal sales meetings and be able to execute the bank’s prescribed sales process with proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
- Attend Sales Meetings, Hoopla events, and maintain a working knowledge and practice of the company’s prescribed sales process.
- Reviews existing portfolio for proper risk management and maximization of profitability and value adding transactions. Cross-sales of various banking products and services are expected when applicable.
- Identify and develop new commercial banking opportunities and relationships through active participation in community activities, networking, and providing superior customer service to both new and existing clients.
- Learn and understand local market intricacies, including potential business opportunities and challenges, and how these areas fit into existing bank lending programs.
- Collects and analyzes financial information, communicate with loan applicants and Credit Administration on loan considerations, and approve or decline loan application within authority limits.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all current lending regulations, policies, and requirements. Continued learning and application of these regulations and practices is required.
- Proactively manage and grow existing loan and customer portfolio within established bank policies and guidelines.
- Must be willing and able to commit to establishing and continued utilization and maintenance of all bank management control systems, including but not limited to, software systems such as BVS Performance Solutions, Paycom, Tab Fusion, Prospect Database (Commercial Banking Database), and Sharepoint.
- Participate in Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act activities.
- Be an ambassador for the bank.
- Serve as a resource for all banking staff within region and assist with customer banking transactions as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.