Sales Specialist – Retail Furniture Sales
Morris Furniture Co., Inc., one of fastest growing furniture stores in Ohio, is seeking a qualified sales professional to join our Morris Home Furnishings or Ashley Furniture HomeStore team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOP PERFORMERS!
• 75% - Customer Sales & New Business Development
Greeting, qualifying, influencing, and selling solutions to walk-in customers seeking home furnishings solutions
• 25% - Prospecting & Sales Support
Prospecting new or past customers through cold calling, email, and networking, etc. to develop new business opportunities
• proven sales experience in retail or service-related sales
• self-directed, results-oriented sales associate who excels at establishing immediate customer rapport and relationships
• experienced in taking a consultative, solution-oriented approach in a retail environment where consumers seek solutions to their home furnishing needs
OUR INVESTMENT IN YOU:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching
- Associate Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Paid Vacation after first year
- Associate Discount
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We offer a comprehensive sales training program with pay to fully acquaint the employee with all product lines and operations. Beyond training, competitive benefits, and compensation, Morris Furniture Co., Inc. proudly offers a rich history, steeped in innovation and a commitment to our associates and communities.
Please forward your resume to m THIS EMAIL
How To Apply:
Our corporate office is in Fairborn Ohio.
Apply in person at one of our stores or mail to:
Morris Furniture Company, Inc.
2377 Commerce Center Blvd
Fairborn, OH 45324