DescriptionMichelin North America, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is currently searching for a SalesForce.com Senior Developer to be a part of the Digital Team (DGAD) based out of our Charlotte, NC office location.
The SFDC Senior Developer is in charge of defining codes guidelines and writing code for evolutions of the global ENGAGE instance on SFDC platform. He/She will lead a Developer and work under control of the Platform Architect.
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching, 529 college savings plan
- Other Benefits: Ten paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on year of service, comprehensive relocation assistance
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people. Your opportunities aren`t limited by your formal education. They are only limited by your imagination. Michelin knows this philosophy is a better way forward for you, for your career, and for the company.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Minimum of 6 years of IT experience in an application development environment
- Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide project
- Experience working in Salesforce for 4+ years
- Experience using Force.com technologies including Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce/ Lightning connect, salesforce1 platform and Lightning components
- Experience in Salesforce Development, Apex, Trigger
- Experience working in at least one of Sales or Service cloud
- Experience working in Community cloud.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce APIs (SOAP/REST) and HTTP web callouts
- Experience with Integration Patterns.
- Experience with source code management & deployment automation for salesforce/Force.com
- Experience with Salesforce toolsets (Force IDE, Ant).
- Able to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Familiar with tools & process for loading and migrating data and code between sandboxes and production Salesforce environments.
- 2+ years of experience in performing module level analysis and design
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification 1 & 2
- Experience with Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning and Migration Tools
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.