See all jobs in Greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
DescriptionMichelin North America, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is currently searching for an IS Network Support Manager.
The ideal candidate for the IS Network Support Manager is a highly motivated individual able to work in a large multi-cultural organization. This individual will plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the operation of the North American infrastructure network, both voice and data. This network will be used by approximately 13,000 users throughout 60 sites. This individual will apply their communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide and solve incidents to improve the day to day network operations.
- Track all network incidents (WAN, LAN, Firewalls, Voice) and ensure timely closure to meet SLAs.
- Track all network requests for services or hardware (Firewall, Switches, WAPs, etc.) and ensure delivery meets SLAs.
- Lead and direct problem determination and crisis management processes for network incidents.
- Supervise activity of other network support personnel and partners that provide support.
- Provide recommendations on the overall evolution of networks to the Network Service Line Manager and CTO.
- Monitor service level agreements. Ensure that all critical network components (voice and data) are functional and secure to meet defined service levels.
- Work closely with suppliers to build close working relationship and ensure day-to-day and future activities are synchronized and executed as planned.
- Identify areas of improvement and lead suppliers and Infra staff in ideas and strategy to implement improvement items.
- Maintain compliance with the architecture rules and technical standards.
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching, 529 college savings plan
- Other Benefits: Ten paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on year of service, comprehensive relocation assistance
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively increasing responsibility and experience in IS/IT.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer or subject matter expert for WAN and LAN networks.
- Experience managing/supervising a team is preferred.
- Very organized and able to multi-task to ensure delivery of commitments.
- Experience working in a professional office environment supporting remote end users.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Must be a team player with heavy interactions with IS team, suppliers and users.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.