DescriptionMichelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is searching for an Industrial Progress Engineer with strong experience in a manufacturing environment. As the Industrial Progress Engineer, you will lead and manage the continuous improvement in productivity and cost reduction projects in areas that range from specific work posts to corporate systems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement techniques and Lean concepts with the intent of improving process flows, reducing operational expenses, and improving productivity
- Analyze and challenge existing procedures in areas of responsibility throughout the facilities, making recommendations, and working with the operational management to integrate solutions
- Provides guidance and support to operational management by identifying progress opportunities, supporting the Michelin Manufacturing Way, and helping to manage the annual plan and progress plan.
- Develops, Implements and Improves manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and work activities, to meet and exceed the company`s safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives
- Additional responsibilities include facility staffing planning, productivity planning, machine capacity analysis, process effectiveness analysis, project management, expansion needs analysis, material flow analysis, developing and maintaining engineered time standards, value stream mapping, process flow and line balancing,
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching, 529 college savings plan
- Other Benefits: Ten paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on year of service, comprehensive relocation assistance
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people. Your opportunities aren`t limited by your formal education. They are only limited by your imagination. Michelin knows this philosophy is a better way forward for you, for your career, and for the company.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.*
Qualifications- BS in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent engineering major
- At least 3 years of similar industrial or manufacturing related engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated solid teamwork, interpersonal and planning skills
- LeanSix Sigma manufacturing experience
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.