Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Salary Technician. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in our Ft. Wayne, IN, BF Goodrich manufacturing facility.
The Electrical Maintenance Salary Technician is responsible for providing electrical technical support for the maintenance work in their assigned manufacturing areas of responsibility.
- Maximize the up-time of production equipment through problem definition, root cause analysis, preventative/predictive maintenance management, spare parts optimization, etc.
- Create project justifications and technical specifications, lead project teams, select vendors, acquire parts, schedule installations, and train personnel.
- Improve and sustain machine performance.
- Coach trouble shooters and schedule preventative maintenance (PM) maintainers, while ensuring application of maintenance methods.
- Efficient management of machine shut down and start up to ensure good start of PMs.
- Maintain machine compliance to prevailing designs and technical documentation as well as update related technical documents and Bill of Materials (BOM) as required.
- Continuous training of operations and maintenance personnel on intervention techniques.
- Participate in accident investigation and safety improvement.
- Evaluate inspection results and work requests to decide on scheduled work details for their machine(s).
- Track all key activities in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and troubleshooting and maintenance, reliability and durability, availability and reduction of spare parts consumption
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching, 529 college savings plan
- Other Benefits: Paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on year of service, comprehensive relocation assistance
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Bachelor`s or Associate`s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technology, or equivalent experience in industrial electrical maintenance support.
- 3 - 5 years of maintenance manufacturing experience (reliability methods and techniques is preferred).
- Experience with equipment reliability management, project management and automation.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.