See all jobs in Greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
DescriptionMichelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring.
Michelin`s Internship for the Global Leadership Program (GLP) is a highly selective summer leadership internship designed specifically for high-potential, high-performing early career leaders who want to accelerate their growth and gain the unique perspective of having a broad based start to their Michelin career. The 10 - 13 week internship for GLP serves as the primary source to hire top talent into the Michelin Global Leadership Program.
The internship for GLP puts you in the middle of the action - working on projects with unparalleled exposure to our leaders, core businesses, and technologies. We ensure that over the duration of the internship, participants are exposed to a rich set of development experiences and have the opportunity to make an impact.
Before beginning a summer internship, you must complete your first year of MBA program.
- Develop strong, foundational understanding of Michelin`s business
- Develop critical skills and leadership experience in key functional areas
- Customized development to meet your individual needs and goals
- Exposure to Michelin`s executives and senior leadership teams
- Leverage network of GLP colleagues and program graduates
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Competitive Compensation
- Housing Allowance (applicable based on criteria qualification)
- Holidays / Vacation: Paid holidays and vacation based on the length of the work period.
- Longevity: All work periods will be cumulative for benefits, vacation, retirement, and service awards if you become a full time employee
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Completion of first year of MBA program
- Enrolled for a second year of MBA studies.
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- At least three to seven years of previous professional and relevant work experience
- Successful leadership experience in work, community, or school
- Diversity of Professional Experiences
- Passion for leading people and teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and business skills
- Highly mobile; willing to pursue multiple different geographic assignments; able to relocate
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Experience in direct supervision or major project team leadership
- Passion for excellence
- Passion for leading people and teams
- Effective collaboration
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic-thinking skills
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.