See all jobs in greenville SC
Job Location: South Carolina, Greenville
Michelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring.
Michelin is currently searching for Global Leadership Program Participants.
Michelin`s Global Leadership Program (GLP) is a highly selective two-year rotational leadership development program designed to hire top talent and develop Michelin`s next generation of leaders. GLP is designed specifically for high-potential, high-performing early career leaders who want to accelerate their growth and gain the unique perspective of having a broad based start to their Michelin career.
GLP puts you in the middle of the action - in positions with unparalleled exposure to our leaders, core businesses, and technologies. Participants will move through four to five different roles over two years, gaining experience in different functional areas of our business. Development is also fostered through targeted training, mentoring, executive exposure, and networking. We ensure that over the duration of the program, participants are exposed to a rich set of development experiences, have the opportunity to make an impact, and gain the necessary experience to be placed into a leadership role upon successful program completion.
The program is structured to provide experiences focused in each of the following development areas:
- Exposure to a broad range of functional and business areas
- Stretch, high visibility work assignments
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Assessment and feedback
- Targeted training in business, technical and leadership competencies
- Structured leadership development activities
- Two-year program based in Greenville, SC
- Four to five rotational job assignments / projects
- Customized assignments matched to individual background, skills, and interests
- Core rotational tracks for Industry (industrial engineering, operations management) or Commercial (sales and marketing)
- Unique customer and market exposure through a rotation with Michelin`s Tire Centers (TCi) business
- Rotations also touch other functional areas such as supply chain, central services, quality, or RDI
- Unique one month learning experience in France
Post Program Career Path:
- Michelin`s robust approach to Career Management is at the heart of what happens after GLP
- Each individual`s needs, interests, and passions are taken into account when determining the appropriate next assignment and long-term career path
- The purpose of GLP is to prepare individuals to transition and grow into leadership roles across a wide range of Michelin`s businesses and locations (including international assignments)
- Specific assignments and transitions are determined within the framework of business needs
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL to let us know the nature of your request.*
- The GLP targets Masters level students that will be graduating or that have graduated within 6-12 months.
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- At least three to seven years of previous professional and relevant work experience
- Proven successful leadership experience in work, community, or school
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and business skills
- Highly mobile; willing to pursue multiple different geographic assignments; able to relocate
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Experience in direct supervision or major project team leadership
- Passion for excellence
- Passion for leading people and teams
- Effective collaboration
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic-thinking skills
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.