Michelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is searching for a North America Director of Category Management. In this role, you will develop the category management vision for Michelin North America, and deploy it within the organization. You will lead us to become the reference in the industry for category management!
- Lead the Category Management team within our Passenger and Light Truck Tire Division to achieve our quantitative and qualitative sales objectives.
- Manage and develop the employees in the Category Management team.
- Define long-term strategic objectives based on detailed knowledge of category trend, competitors, consumer demographics, and other relevant data by key customers.
- Use a fact-based approach to optimize product assortment, recommend pricing, merchandising, and promotional strategies by channel and brands.
- Serve as the North American lead for best practices for the Michelin Group Category Management approach globally.
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching, 529 college savings plan
- Other Benefits: Ten paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on years of service, comprehensive relocation assistance
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people. Your opportunities aren`t limited by your formal education. They are only limited by your imagination. Michelin knows this philosophy is a better way forward for you, for your career, and for the company.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Minimum of five years of proven experience as a category manager (any industry).
- At least three years of experience of leading a team.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing or related field
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.