Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for a Maintenance Business Unit Leader.
The Maintenance Business Unit Leader is focused on leading maintenance and electrical expertise for various types of production equipment. She/he has 24/7 responsibility for the business unit 365 days per year.
- Leads a team of salaried maintenance technicians, mechanics and electricians on rotating crews to achieve the shop goals in safety, quality, and production.
- Maximizes the up-time of production equipment through identifying problems, analyzing root causes, managing preventive/predictive maintenance, and increasing use of spare parts, etc.
- Guides the effort toward implementation of Michelin Manufacturing Way, the company`s production management system.
- Maintenance Duties: Interpersonal, hands-on role includes first-hand participation in shutdown project planning.
- Project Management: Writes project/contract justifications and technical specifications, guides project teams, chooses vendors, acquires parts, schedules installations, and trains personnel.
- Responsible for training and development of their team.
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people.
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Experience in managing equipment reliability, projects, and automation.
- Bachelor`s degree (preferred Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude.
- Supervisory experience.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.