See all jobs in greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Michelin, The Worldwide Leader in Tires is Hiring!
Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for a Paralegal. This position is t o assist the Law Department in providing the customer with quick, accurate and responsive legal advice and service, in the most cost effective manner possible, that will further the objectives of the overall organization.
- Provides legal services directly to clients and work as a primary Legal Department contact by responding to client requests and handling routine legal matters with limited attorney supervision.
- Performs all levels of legal and factual research and prepares supporting documentation in response to client requests and in conjunction with developing arguments for legal strategy.
- Reads, records and reviews contractual documents for format, accuracy and content, making changes as necessary to produce a finished document to legal specifications.
- Reviews and interprets correspondence, following through with appropriate action.
- Provides litigation support by monitoring outside law firms and maintains internal systems in order to progress files.
- Performs ongoing administrative tasks, such as routine filing, file maintenance, client follow-ups, and checklist coordination, which are specific to incumbent`s assigned area of law.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will c ome for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
- A minimum of 4-5 years of legal and/or business experience
- Paralegal Certificate
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks and rapidly reprioritize based on changing needs.
- Professionalism in all aspects of the position.
- Ability to perform tasks such as performing legal research, writing legal memoranda, summarizing and analyzing data, organizing files and documents, and interpreting documents.
- Ability to organize technical and non-technical information logically and effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential including teamwork, managing conflict and creativity.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to deal tactfully and professionally with all levels of internal/external customers, management and outside counsel as this position collects and produces discovery related materials.
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new computer applications
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.